Providing a handy way of running an HDMI signal to your computer, for purposes including live streaming and file transfer for storage, the ANDYCINE HDMI to USB 2.0 Video Capture supports up to a UHD 4K30 HDMI input signal with embedded audio on one end, and it connects to your computer's USB port on the other, outputting up to a 1080p30 signal.
It can be used with Mac and Windows computers, and applications include connecting DSLR and other cameras to be used as webcams, connecting gaming systems to stream via your computer, running a TV box such as the Apple TV to your computer, connecting an Android phone to your computer (using an optional converter cable), and more. When using a 26 AWG HDMI cable, your cable can be up to 49' long (for 1080p and lower input signals), which is ideal for larger spaces.HDMI video capture price in Kenya is ksh 4500/= at kenyatronics.
HDMI Video capture features
· Runs an HDMI signal to your computer for live streaming, gameplay, file storage, and more
· Up to UHD 4K30 HDMI input
· Up to 1080p30 USB 2.0 Type-A output
· Conforms to the UVC video and UAC audio USB standards
· Compatible with popular streaming and acquisition applications such as OBS, VLC, and AMCap
· Support for 8/10/12-bit color
· YUV/JPEG output formats
· LPCM audio format
1 Year Warranty ✓ Fast delivery: 1-24hrs only ✓ Pay on Delivery (Payment via CASH/CARD/M-PESA/EQUITEL/PESA-LINK) Location:Rehema house 6th flr 01,Standard street, (Behind Sarova Stanley) For Inquiries. Call/Whatsapp: +254725231726 Click "Buy Now" to make an order